Home » , » Wanted: A bar dancer for Shah Rukh

Wanted: A bar dancer for Shah Rukh

Written By Unknown on Saturday, October 6, 2012 | 4:57 AM



The leading lady for Shah Rukh Khan’s next film Happy New Year is a tall order, quite literally the girl has to be tall, sexy, fresh and most important of all, she plays a bar dancer. And that means she has to be fabulous dancer.
“And I don’t mean the kind who can perform the usual dancefloor movements. I want a heroine who knows all the latkas and jhatkas of film dancing, just the way a bar dancer knows how to move to all the popular film songs.The girl should look comfortable dancing to old chartbusters and yet she should not look cheap or cheesy,” specified Farah talking about the leading lady that she is urgently searching for to be paired with Shah Rukh Khan in her new film Happy New Year.
And it’s not just about knowing the full grammar of filmy dancing. The bar girl in Happy New Year would also have to be an action queen.
Farah is getting somewhat worried since her film goes on the floors in December. Her only consolation is , she has been known to find actors at the last minute. “I was ready to go on the floors with Main Hoon Na and I was still looking for actors. I found Zayed Khan and Amrita Rao just two weeks before shooting began. So I am sure this bar girl will show up soon.”
Farah is already planning the bar dancer’s moves. “I can never do anything cheesy. So the steps would be provocative and tantalizing . But not vulgar.I think Sheila ka jawaani was just what I would describe as sensuous and aesthetic. That’s the kind of dance movements my bar girl in Happy New Year would be seen doing. But the question is, where is she?”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Copyright © 2012. Telly Guff - All Rights Reserved